Longleaf Village Gainesville FL
Longleaf Village, a 550-home community in Southwest Gainesville, is a master-planned development with amazing amenities.
Located just off of Archer Road, Longleaf Village is close to everything, including the University of Florida, the UF Health Shands Hospital, Celebration Pointe, Butler Plaza, I-75, and so much more. Homes begin in the mid-$200s and offer 2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms up to 4/5 Bedroom 3,000 sf models. There were two exclusive builders in Longleaf Village: Tommy Williams Homes and Robinshore, Inc.
Longleaf Village offers residents a number of amenities. Residents can use the clubhouse as well as the beach-entry pool, tennis courts, basketball court, fitness center, kiddie fountain, playground and sidewalks throughout the community. These beautifully-maintained community resources make living at Longleaf Village a comfortable experience. Moreover, all home lots receive ALL front yard maintenance.
No matter what a resident enjoys, Longleaf Village is situated in a location accessible to many popular needs. Shopping, dining, entertainment, golfing, and nature walks are all within driving distance. A quick 40-minute drive takes you to Cedar Key or the Gulf of Mexico.
- Number of Homes: 550
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Beach-entry Pool, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, Fitness Center, & Playground
- Construction Started: 2004
- Number of Builders: 2 (Tommy Williams Homes & Robinshore)
- Community Pool, Separate Children’s Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Facility, Playground, Tennis & Basketball Courts
- Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment are only minutes away
- Close to Gainesville’s best Golf Courses and Country Clubs
- Only a short 40 minute drive to Cedar Key or the Gulf of Mexico
- Professionally Managed Home Owner’s Association
- Front yard maintenance on all home lots
- Extensive Sidewalks and Bike paths
- Underground Utilities through Clay Electric & GRU
Exclusive Builders for Longleaf Village
- Tommy Williams Homes, “Gainesville’s Green Builder”
- Robinshore, Inc