At Thomas Group Realty, we work hard to stay up on current trends in the Gainesville real estate market. We also like to provide our customers with the best tools to stay up to date with new listings in real time. It’s one of many reasons we are Gainesville’s #1 Boutique Real Estate Agency.
Here, we want to show you how to use our website as a tool to stay up to date with the latest updates from the local MLS; We’ve designed this site to be used as a personal real estate dashboard where customers can search through area listings and save searches, as well as setup notifications to receive emails when a new listings hits the market.
Signing up is easy! Just follow the steps below.
- Head to www.thomasgrouprealty.com on your Internet Browser
- Click on the “Sign In” icon at the top right of the website
- A pop-up window will open up, asking you to input an email address and password, or to sign in using Facebook. As a new user, click on the blue link “Not a member? Register for Free!” to continue.
- On the next screen, you can select whether you wish to login with Facebook or use an email for your account.
- In the last screen, please put your name and phone number. If you are already working with a Thomas Group agent, please select their name from the list below. If not, just click “No Preferred Agent” and you will be assigned to one of our amazing Realtors®.
- You’re set! You should see your name where the “Sign In” icon used to be on the top right of the page.
Once you’re signed in, you can begin building your dashboard! Search and favor properties you’re interested in, and setup alerts for new listings that fit your search parameters.
Let your Thomas Group agent help you optimize your dashboard to work for you. They can help you setup detailed searches based on your specific parameters, and help you set up more than one alert if you’re interested in different types of properties. You can control your communication with your agent in your dashboard settings by clicking on your name in the top right corner of the page and selecting “Saved Searches and e-Alerts” on the left side of your dashboard menu. Make sure you’re subscribed to receive communication from your agent and the “Listing E-Alerts.”
Working with the latest technology, our experienced and knowledgeable Realtors® are ready to help you realize your real estate goals.