I grew up in Palm Harbor, Florida and played soccer competitively throughout middle school and high school. After graduating “Cum Laude” from the University of Florida with a Business Management Degree, I worked as a Store Manager for almost a decade, where I continued to learn invaluable skills in the areas of customer service, time management, effective communication, negotiations, multi-tasking, and much more. Now, as a Realtor and Real Estate Investor in Gainesville, I use all of my knowledge and experience to get my Buyers and Sellers the best deals possible. Also, my husband, two sons, and I are very involved in the community, and we love spending time with our dog, Bruno, going to parks and museums, and watching Gators sports!
I am a Realtor that values honesty, communication, and diligence. I am passionate about the Real Estate field and love helping clients find the home of their dreams. My goal and commitment is to exceed your expectations throughout your home buying and/or selling process. When you buy or list with me, you get all of these perks and more:
* Free Market Analysis: Helpful insights on home values and knowledge about the current real estate market and trends, whether it is for your primary home, secondary home, or an investment property to rent or rehab. I have experience with it all!
* Custom Digital & Print Marketing: With access to a full service in-house marketing and design team, your listing will receive top-notch exposure and marketing, and I can target specific neighborhoods to help find you off-market deals.
* Professional Photography: Making your home look its best is one of my top priorities! Prior to having a professional photographer capture your home, I will help you declutter, clean, and stage your home.
* $500 Credit for Home Repairs: As a homeowner myself, I know that there are always a few items left on your “Honey Do List”. I will hire my preferred Handyman to complete up to $500 worth of repairs for you, so you can cross those items off your list with peace of mind.
* Guidance with Understanding the Loan Process and Finding the Right Mortgage Lender: With insight and experience as a Credit Manager at Wells Fargo and, as a homeowner and real estate investor, having personally obtained several types of mortgages over the years (FHA Mortgage, Conventional Mortgage, Hard-Money Loan, and HELOC), I have a solid understanding of Credit Scores, different loan product options, and relationships with great Mortgage Lenders who can assist you throughout the process.
Call or text me at 352.870.6987 or email me at email@example.com